Shane's Puppy Is Too Adorable...
... to be owned by him.
A real shame. Shane is such a mean, mean, mean owner.
But he does have a completely adorable itty-bitty puppy.
I kept giggling like an idiot watching this tiny little thing running about like some animal. He's a trip to watch.
So yeah, I like Snoopy. Even if he did hump my leg. (He's so small I didn't even feel it happening through my jeans.)
A real shame. Shane is such a mean, mean, mean owner.But he does have a completely adorable itty-bitty puppy.
I kept giggling like an idiot watching this tiny little thing running about like some animal. He's a trip to watch.
So yeah, I like Snoopy. Even if he did hump my leg. (He's so small I didn't even feel it happening through my jeans.)
Labels: dogs, Shane is Wrong

2 Comments:
HA HA HA!
Him humping your leg was funny. But, since he's only done it to you and Eddie, I'm worried I have a homo-puppy! And don't tell him that it's small... You might give him a complex!
It has to be small cuz he's so tiny. One tiny puppy.
I want one. But bigger and able to kill on command.
Post a Comment
<< Home