Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Was Impressed When They Opened The World Trade Center, But THIS...

The Magic Mulatto "keeps a promise". By making folks sign a piece of paper, he will forever keep anyone in his administration from taking a job due to political cronyism!

Much like Bill Murray after Dan Akroyd ordering Zuul to leave this dimension...

"Yeah, that oughta do it."

It should work as well as making me click on little boxes when I access my systems at work to assert I'm not using those systems to commit fraud or theft or spying.

Here's a hint to our Dipshit in Chief: "Crooks don't care!"

Suicidal mass murderers don't care about guns being forbidden from schools or malls.

Folks stealing from the government don't care about the little box you check when they're stealing thousands of dollars.

And scumbags receiving payoffs for political purposes don't care about signing off on little pieces of paper.

They're just greedy scumbags, just like your bulldog-looking wife Michelle taking places on boards in Chicago. Or you and your wife taking tax deductions on a fucking house you don't own that you only got through your mobster buddy.

"Promises" kept track of HERE.

Oh yeah, and I'll echo the sentiment from HERE.
"Congratulations, President Obama
I just wanted to congratulate President Barack Obama in his performing that grand rite of passage for American Presidents. No, not any such silliness as his first bill or executive order. I meant something much more important. Today, President Obama ordered his first murder.

So, while you can look into the loving eyes of your own beautiful daughters, somewhere in Afghanistan, a grieving family will never look into the loving eyes of three children again."

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Prime Mover said...

Obama lied people died!

1:52 PM, January 25, 2009  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

And Clinton blew up an aspirin factory.

BTW: I'm not covering for Bush on anything. The bastard's crimes will almost certainly never be accounted for in this life. I hope he and Obama both burn in Hell.

2:52 PM, January 25, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home