Why Aren't There Belly-Dancing Strip Clubs?
The thought occurred to me and it's a great idea!
The strippers could come out in veils and do some REAL dancing, not the half-assed crap most strippers do. Then they get naked. Fast or slow, mix it up! Variety and all.
Just a thought. I like belly dancers. They're fucking HAWWWWWWWT!
I'd buy THAT for a dollar!
At the very least, PT's could do monthly "Belly Dancer Nights". They really need to throw me a bone here. Then I can throw a bone... eh, forget it.
The strippers could come out in veils and do some REAL dancing, not the half-assed crap most strippers do. Then they get naked. Fast or slow, mix it up! Variety and all.
Just a thought. I like belly dancers. They're fucking HAWWWWWWWT!
I'd buy THAT for a dollar!
At the very least, PT's could do monthly "Belly Dancer Nights". They really need to throw me a bone here. Then I can throw a bone... eh, forget it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home