Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hardly Surprising...



I've never understood how anyone can claim to have any integrity in Congress when they vote "yes" on things they haven't even read. I don't care why, either. Be it because the bill was being shoved through or they're too lazy. No one can read 1000 page bills.

We so deserve the Hell that is coming.



After the whomping GAZILLION $$$$ bill that got passed yesterday, I figure this image is more than appropriate:

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Prime Mover said...

Well, I was one of those idiots only because I knew nothing about Ron Paul until it was too late. After reading up on him I was very impressed but that was right around the time Magic halfrican American and Guy Who Can't Comb His Own Hair were winding down their campaigns. Oh well, there is next time right?

8:45 PM, February 16, 2009  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

You wish...

7:33 PM, February 17, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home