Sunday, February 08, 2009

I Bet Wonder Woman Has AT LEAST Half Of These:

TOP 10 SEX TOYS

#1. It's nice to have items dedicated to the purpose.
#2. A MUST for any husband to use on his wife. A little too soft for my tastes, though.
#3. Where's the necklace? (Actually, I'm just not understanding this one.)
#4. HOT! I like that idea too.
#5. Again: HOT!
#6. Colour me Monet.
#7. Ehhh... I bet I already have better on my PC.
#8. Silly but I'd go along with it.
#9. I LIKE that idea. Many interesting possibilites.
#10. Ditto #9, though maybe in a different shape.

I found this link reading this article on how sun exposure by pregnant mothers helps babies be more healthy. (No sunscreen! Sunscreen will KILL YOU!)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

12:37 PM, February 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home