SQUIRREL!
http://www.apple.com/trailers/disney/up/
UP is simply great fun. I can only imagine it's much better in 3D as well.
It occurs to me that all the older Pixar (and similar films) could be easily re-imaged for 3D. If they saved all of the computer animation files, it should be a pretty easy thing to do. I would think the Pixar films re-released in 3D would do pretty well and it should be a pretty simple thing to manage with digital distribution.
Anyone watched it in 3D yet? What did you think?
UP is simply great fun. I can only imagine it's much better in 3D as well.
It occurs to me that all the older Pixar (and similar films) could be easily re-imaged for 3D. If they saved all of the computer animation files, it should be a pretty easy thing to do. I would think the Pixar films re-released in 3D would do pretty well and it should be a pretty simple thing to manage with digital distribution.
Anyone watched it in 3D yet? What did you think?

1 Comments:
I did see it in 3D and it was just amazing to watch...
Just to give you a heads up Disney is releasing TOY STORY/TOY STORY 2 as a double feature in 3D in October. They are also releasing BEAUTY & THE BEAST 3D around Valentine's Day next year.
Post a Comment
<< Home