Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fuck You, Fox

I had to turn off the All-Star Game. Sports aren't even a refuge from the Socialist Fagger.

I simply could not stand to watch that Illegal Alien Mulatto Motherfucker on my TV. Bad enough they sucked off that fucker Bush I and the other presidents, but then the fucker tosses the first pitch and then they fellate him in the booth. It's just too much to bear.

BTW: in case you're not keeping track, the hospitals in Hawaii still won't admit which one had the "honor" of delivering him. No doc ID'd yet either. But nothing to see here!

All the while, the federal courts are still dragging their feet with procedural bullshit to prevent the cases from being heard. Cant' wait for it all to come crashing down. I'm probably too hopeful for that eventuality.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah he's a real sports fan, he said it was a nice stadium just not as nice as

COMINSKEY STADIUM.

Never mind that his favorite team played at

Comiskey Park.

SMOOTH!!!!!!

6:44 PM, July 15, 2009  
Blogger Prime Mover said...

I completly missed the game, had to work. I know that ESPN was going ape poopy over Obama but I also realized that this was the only game on and the only other thing going on sports wise is Lance throwing a hissy fit over in France. Plus ESPN has a shit-ton of writers that practically perform fellacio on Obama day in and day out (Granderson, Jemele Hill, Scoop Jackson, Bill Simmons, etc.). So this was not a surprise.

When Obama was introduced, were there any audible boos?

7:53 PM, July 15, 2009  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

I don't know. I turned it off when the dolt Bush I came on and waited a good long while before turning it on again. I came back after the very first at bat.

Then when they started blowing Obama in the booth I just turned it off for good.

I bet security at the park was a major pain in the ass due to that dipshit.

8:32 PM, July 15, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home