Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

"Dane Cook Wants to be The Riddler in "Dark Knight" Sequel "

Not one good idea on that page. Stick to "Good Luck Chuck", Dane (if that IS your real name).

That one serious film Cook did sucked donkey balls (can't recall what it was, he blackmailed a serial killer into making him an apprentice). I cannot imagine him bringing anything good to the table for a Batman film.

I don't really care which villain they pick, so long as they have a great writing team to make a good story behind him.

The casting of Catwoman would be a hard one to pull off though. Jolie's a hack skank and Rachel Weiss ain't young or hot enough. And Michelle Pfeiffer was lame.

Besides, everyone knows the only REAL Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether or Eartha Kitt.

Makes you wonder what a good casting would be. An ideal Catwoman would be a young Zeta Jones-ish type. Long, dark hair is a must. No blondes or dyke-hairdos.

But I'm not hopeful since Katie Holmes and Maggie Gyllenhaal were pretty lame choices too.

I just hope they can keep the badass streak going. And leave Robin the hell out of it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Wonder Woman said...

MEOW..

5:51 PM, November 20, 2009  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Blog owner approval?

Htheck man, did you loose a nut or something?

5:51 PM, November 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home