Freaking Classic! How To Answer The Census!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XtuPvwBa2U
I love it! Walken is amazing.
Anyway, I have to say a few things about the Super Debacle.
Peyton showed no class walking away without shaking Brees' hand. Reminiscent of the Pacers walking off the court in the (I think) 95 Playoffs and only Byron Scott shook the hands of the Magic. And at least the Pacers had the excuse that they'd been fucked over by the NBA and their handlers, er... refs.
I'm much more disappointed in Peyton for that than throwing that pick.
The ads SUCKED. The Monster.com beaver violinist was pretty good but I don't think I laughed at any of the others... except the Dennys ones. The chicken silently screaming in space got me good.
Oh, and I LOL'd for the David Caruso CSI in space but only for the sheer absurdity. Talk about sucking the well dry... How did he ever get a job as an actor? EVER?
I love it! Walken is amazing.
Anyway, I have to say a few things about the Super Debacle.
Peyton showed no class walking away without shaking Brees' hand. Reminiscent of the Pacers walking off the court in the (I think) 95 Playoffs and only Byron Scott shook the hands of the Magic. And at least the Pacers had the excuse that they'd been fucked over by the NBA and their handlers, er... refs.
I'm much more disappointed in Peyton for that than throwing that pick.
The ads SUCKED. The Monster.com beaver violinist was pretty good but I don't think I laughed at any of the others... except the Dennys ones. The chicken silently screaming in space got me good.
Oh, and I LOL'd for the David Caruso CSI in space but only for the sheer absurdity. Talk about sucking the well dry... How did he ever get a job as an actor? EVER?
Labels: christopher walken, snl, weirdness

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home