KIDNEY-BAY
Say it out loud. That's just what I mean. Auctioning off kidneys.
We should get rid of the laws against selling of human organs. If I wanna hawk off one of my kidneys for fun, profit and sex - HEY! It's my right as an American!
But then again I think we should go back to selling cocaine at CVS so I know I'm weird.
I'm still waiting for a good objection to my selling one of my kidneys.
In fact, in case something goes wrong with the remaining one, I would say you get an institutional discount if you ever need to procure one for yourself.
I'm a marketing genius.
We should get rid of the laws against selling of human organs. If I wanna hawk off one of my kidneys for fun, profit and sex - HEY! It's my right as an American!
But then again I think we should go back to selling cocaine at CVS so I know I'm weird.
I'm still waiting for a good objection to my selling one of my kidneys.
In fact, in case something goes wrong with the remaining one, I would say you get an institutional discount if you ever need to procure one for yourself.
I'm a marketing genius.
Labels: capitalism, health, kidney-bay

1 Comments:
I have no objection to a really voluntary exchange of organs for something else of value. I would insist on some controls to ensure the donation was indeed voluntary and not coerced, stolen or fruadulent. Common practices about crazy people and children being forbidden from participating. Also need to be sure that there is no bait and switch once the lights go out at the hospital.
But I agree with teh principle of being able to sell what is yours. Otherwise, it really isn't yours.
Post a Comment
<< Home