When Will I LEARN?
Just trust me... if you put any single word together with "Porn", you will get search engine results.
And no matter how funny you think those results will be... they're not. They're just really not.
No, you really don't want to know. And I'm so ready to hork right now.
(BTW: The "stupid person" in my post label is me.)
UPDATE: Okay, the word I used in conjunction with "Porn" was "amputee". I don't know WHY I thought it would be so funny. And man... it just wasn't.
And no matter how funny you think those results will be... they're not. They're just really not.
No, you really don't want to know. And I'm so ready to hork right now.
(BTW: The "stupid person" in my post label is me.)
UPDATE: Okay, the word I used in conjunction with "Porn" was "amputee". I don't know WHY I thought it would be so funny. And man... it just wasn't.
Labels: sex, stupid people

3 Comments:
Too funny. I must try it out.
That will teach you to put a "wet paint" sign on the internet.
Dude.
I only post so other may learn from my error.
Post a Comment
<< Home