What a STUPID Contest!
http://web.orange.co.uk/article/quirkies/Mall_slammed_over_bra_contest
Every guy worth his salt knows you remove the bra one-handed from the broad's FRONT! Sure you could re-train yourself to do it from the back but why bother?
Hmmm... 8 bras in one minute... that's 7.5 seconds per. That would be tough, especially if they're not all the same model and you have to move from one to the next.
Honestly, I doubt I'd get them all. I'd probably get at least 6 though.
Every guy worth his salt knows you remove the bra one-handed from the broad's FRONT! Sure you could re-train yourself to do it from the back but why bother?
Hmmm... 8 bras in one minute... that's 7.5 seconds per. That would be tough, especially if they're not all the same model and you have to move from one to the next.
Honestly, I doubt I'd get them all. I'd probably get at least 6 though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home