Fuck My Genetic Lottery
Why must I be allergic to shit like Stinging Nettle & Poison Ivy?
I'm about ready to shoot myself.
Bad enough my neck, my arms, my gut...
BUT MY JUNK?
FUCK THAT!
TMI?
Yes, I'm sure. AND SURE AS HELL I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!!!!!!!! (I'm blaming the Bourbon, personally.)
These damn steroids better work FUCKING POSTHASTE!
UPDATE:
Well my dumbass has been trying to get by without getting the steroids. It's getting better, but really, really slowly.
But hey! I got my tomatoes and peppers into the ground today. I love being an amateur farmer.
I'm about ready to shoot myself.
Bad enough my neck, my arms, my gut...
BUT MY JUNK?
FUCK THAT!
TMI?
Yes, I'm sure. AND SURE AS HELL I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!!!!!!!! (I'm blaming the Bourbon, personally.)
These damn steroids better work FUCKING POSTHASTE!
UPDATE:
Well my dumbass has been trying to get by without getting the steroids. It's getting better, but really, really slowly.
But hey! I got my tomatoes and peppers into the ground today. I love being an amateur farmer.

4 Comments:
Dude. Too much information.
Wait a minute. How'd you get it on your...
Never mind. Don't want to know.
Wow.
Tecnu. There are other products out there that are formulated to remove the oil your body is allergic too. If you remove the oil as soon as it gets on you, your reaction will be a lot less severe and may never even appear.
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to get some of that stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home