Tuesday, June 08, 2010

REVENGE!!!!!!! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

(Okay, I remember what I wanted to post now.)

So what's a good prank to pull on someone that's really annoying the hell out of you. I have a snitch bitch neighbor and I'm pretty sure she's whining to the town about grass and weeds and the such. And I'm not the only victim. (Which is a shame, cuz she kind of looks like a suckbot.)

I also know she's butted her nose into my business on a few other issues and I just simply need a good revenge. But I'm not having any good ideas come to me.

I need a revenge that:
* doesn't do damage to person, pets or property
* has complete deniabilty (FF spell checker says that's not a word? Screw them!)
* can't get me put in jail even if caught on video

Maybe fish guts in the bitch's gutters? That just came to me and I'm liking it. Maybe fish OIL in the grass around the front porch?

They have a pool in their driveway... hmmmm.... Baby Ruth bar?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Wooly said...

This probably will violate your first criteria, but spelling 'Snitch Bitch' (or some other appropriate moniker) in her front yard with Roundup is a gift that lasts for several weeks, but does no permanent damage. I have seen it used to great effect.

Good luck!

2:54 PM, June 09, 2010  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

I'm really liking the fish guts idea. The stray cats alone would make it worthwhile.

5:30 PM, June 09, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home