I have fasted, I regularly skip breakfast, but have also fasted for a day. I didn't feel any different physically other than being ready to eat. I wasn't dying to eat, but I was hungry.
For me, fasting tends to remind me that eating is primarily for energy and not so much for pleasure, although I do very much enjoy food.
I've read the book you linked to a couple of posts earlier and have found it matches my own experience pretty well.
4 Comments:
Are you nuts?
Are we talking generally or something specific?
I have fasted, I regularly skip breakfast, but have also fasted for a day. I didn't feel any different physically other than being ready to eat. I wasn't dying to eat, but I was hungry.
For me, fasting tends to remind me that eating is primarily for energy and not so much for pleasure, although I do very much enjoy food.
I've read the book you linked to a couple of posts earlier and have found it matches my own experience pretty well.
I've gone hungry a few times. I don't recommend it. Bad things happen when the body doesn't get enough food.
Post a Comment
<< Home