Thursday, June 29, 2006

I, being of semi-sound mind...

I, Michael J. Maier of Indianapolis do hereby declare this to be my last will and testament should my motorcycle adventure go awry.

To my loving nephew Andrew who, despite having working blood flow to the brain, was always glad to see me. This was appreciated every time. You get my extensive comic book collection, guitars, bass guitar, all drums and any toys hanging around you want.

Samantha, I have no idea what you'd want out of my stuff. But if you see a few things, take them and enjoy. Mom, keep her in check here, you're in charge.

Okay, that's about that.

Mom, as said earlier, I name you as executor. Keep anything you want that isn't mentioned above, settle the fights over any remaining crap and sell the rest. I'm guessing the motorcycle's trashed if you're executing this and it wasn't paid for anyhow. But it WAS fully insured.

I would only say life was sometimes pretty cool and I died doing something I truly enjoyed. I could have made my life much better if I'd bothered to do so. But playing X-Box was just to easy to do.

3 Comments:

Blogger JACIII said...

Still pissin' rocks?

1:15 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Nah... seems I only had the one. But having been drugged up, I didn't remember enough about being in the ER to know that.

So it still aches without the drugs but I guess the worst is over. I think I'll be over-hydrating for the rest of my life.

Obviously, this was written pre-awareness of kidney stones.

6:50 PM, July 03, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

That is, this post was written pre-awareness of kidney stones.

3:14 AM, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home