Let The Bodies Hit The Floor...Let The Bodies Hit The Floor...
Link
I'm sure they're just misunderstood.
"We are in a state of civil war, orchestrated by radical Islamists. This is not a question of urban violence any more. It is an intifada, with stones and Molotov cocktails," he said last week. "You no longer see two or three youths confronting police, you see whole tower blocks emptying into the streets to set their 'comrades' free when they are arrested."
I hope the French get cracking on this sooner rather than later. Expel the dumbass Mooslims and let France be its old, stupid, smelly, snooty self.
I think Vox is right. Europe is probably going to deal with its Muslim menace long before we deal with our Wetback Menace. Mostly because El Presidente Jorge Bush is selling us out. But I do hope Europe doesn't cave to the Ragheads. Mostly because I'd really like to make some money and tour the heck out of Europe in the next decade or so. And I really don't feel like doing it in a Raghead Nation.
I'm sure they're just misunderstood.
"We are in a state of civil war, orchestrated by radical Islamists. This is not a question of urban violence any more. It is an intifada, with stones and Molotov cocktails," he said last week. "You no longer see two or three youths confronting police, you see whole tower blocks emptying into the streets to set their 'comrades' free when they are arrested."
I hope the French get cracking on this sooner rather than later. Expel the dumbass Mooslims and let France be its old, stupid, smelly, snooty self.
I think Vox is right. Europe is probably going to deal with its Muslim menace long before we deal with our Wetback Menace. Mostly because El Presidente Jorge Bush is selling us out. But I do hope Europe doesn't cave to the Ragheads. Mostly because I'd really like to make some money and tour the heck out of Europe in the next decade or so. And I really don't feel like doing it in a Raghead Nation.
Labels: crime, french people, ragheads, stupid people

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home