Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Man, these things are so goofy...

Although I can sympathize with Peter Parker's bad luck lately...yes, I'm a bit irritable lately. Oh well.


Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
80%
Hulk
70%
Superman
65%
Robin
57%
Green Lantern
55%
Supergirl
50%
The Flash
50%
Batman
50%
Wonder Woman
35%
Iron Man
35%
Catwoman
25%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

4 Comments:

Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

50% Supergirl...glad to see you're in touch with your feminine side.

1:56 AM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

How many guys scored above 50% on YOUR quiz, little lady?

What is it with you women this week attacking my manhood? You're so harsh. I think my feminine side is going to make me cry.

8:39 PM, November 16, 2006  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

Didn't you know? A tomboy is more socially acceptable than a sissy boy.
So the guys on my score imply that I'm a damn sexy tomboy. Deal with it!
hehehe

3:37 PM, November 17, 2006  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

I would retaliate, but you're just too cute.

Dang it.

9:52 PM, November 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home