Mellencamp SUCKS!!!
Check that. He sucks ASS! Dirty ass, too.
He sucks so bad. That new Chevy campaign SUCKS! That song SUCKS! I'm sick of hearing it. It's sooooo damn cliched and just plain old BAD. I wish Chevy would wake up and realize the commercials they made with that song are EVEN WORSE than the shitty song all by itself!
I hate that he's from Indiana and I have to hear his songs more than the rest of you that don't live here.
I hate that he drove away his old band mates (like Kenny Aronoff, one of the best drummers alive) with his ego and ass-holery.
I hate that I know I'm doomed to hear that shitty song again the next time I watch football. (And I hate knowing I'm going to miss something because I never come back soon enough after switching the channel to get away from the song!)
Okay, I'm done. For now.
He sucks so bad. That new Chevy campaign SUCKS! That song SUCKS! I'm sick of hearing it. It's sooooo damn cliched and just plain old BAD. I wish Chevy would wake up and realize the commercials they made with that song are EVEN WORSE than the shitty song all by itself!
I hate that he's from Indiana and I have to hear his songs more than the rest of you that don't live here.
I hate that he drove away his old band mates (like Kenny Aronoff, one of the best drummers alive) with his ego and ass-holery.
I hate that I know I'm doomed to hear that shitty song again the next time I watch football. (And I hate knowing I'm going to miss something because I never come back soon enough after switching the channel to get away from the song!)
Okay, I'm done. For now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home