Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Funny And True

Over at Vox's, there's a post on writing. It caused me to remember this:

The hardest time I ever had NOT laughing out loud was in my creative writing class. A girl wrote a short story where a girl and her fiance had a head-on collision then BOTH got amnesia! Then they bumped into one another and fell in love, never knowing they had already done so.

I was in tears with my face in my copy of her story, ATTEMPTING to keep my shoulders from heaving and failing miserably.

Wow. I'm chuckling out loud remembering just how close I came to yelling "OH, COME ON!!!".

I'd have to say that was the worst story I've ever read.

And the girl was really cute and I had thought about asking her out. She really didn't like my reaction though. I wonder why...

My brother Jason knew the girl from high school, I can't remember her name. Man, that was funny though.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home