Sunday, January 21, 2007

More FoodStuffs (Raw Milk This Time)

Here.

Just an interesting column on raw milk. I'd like to try it myself, but I don't know where to get it.

It just really pisses me off that busybodies, big business and the government collaborate to "save us from ourselves".

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

I milked a cow and drank it while I was in Colombia.

2:23 PM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

What did you think?

2:30 PM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

it was warm...

4:39 PM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Ya just made me spit out me rum, wench! Arrrrrr... it's spiced rum, you HAVE to talk like a pirate whilst drinking it. That's the law!

8:25 PM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Darlin' Joy said...

I made you spew!

9:53 PM, January 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home