Is Kitty Columbine Next?
WTF?
It's not often anymore that I'm shocked by stupidity anymore. Well, colour me shocked.
"Twiglet???"
"Twiglet???"
(Say it with Jon Lovitz's voice, it's much funnier. "Tarlet?" Oh my god, I just quoted Friends on my blog. Do I have to cut my nuts off now?)
Back ON TOPIC... Hey,I thought that's what catnip was for. Of course, I'd just as soon put arsenic in the kitty dish than Prozac.
But I like dead cats. And that's why I love this picture:

I feel so much better just looking at it.
Ahhhhhh.....
Do you ever hear of DOGS being put on Prozac?
NO!
I don't think so!
Why?
Because dogs are so cool they don't need it!
(I should shut up before someone thinks of doing, although in the pit of my stomach I KNOW someone already has.)
It's not often anymore that I'm shocked by stupidity anymore. Well, colour me shocked.
"It was a classic case of clinical depression.
The patient would not go out for fear of being bullied, moped around the house and sought comfort in eating.
Eventually there was nothing for it. Twiglet the cat had to be put on Prozac."
"Twiglet???""Twiglet???"
"Twiglet???"
(Say it with Jon Lovitz's voice, it's much funnier. "Tarlet?" Oh my god, I just quoted Friends on my blog. Do I have to cut my nuts off now?)
Back ON TOPIC... Hey,I thought that's what catnip was for. Of course, I'd just as soon put arsenic in the kitty dish than Prozac.
But I like dead cats. And that's why I love this picture:

I feel so much better just looking at it.
Ahhhhhh.....
Do you ever hear of DOGS being put on Prozac?
NO!
I don't think so!
Why?
Because dogs are so cool they don't need it!
(I should shut up before someone thinks of doing, although in the pit of my stomach I KNOW someone already has.)
Labels: animals, stupid people

3 Comments:
I am a cat lover. But taht is a funny, funny picture.
On the other hand, you quoted Friends, and indeed you need to remove your own nuts. Or at least put them on probation.
Well when it started it was a pretty funny show.
And that WAS a funny episode.
People actually LIVE in Jersey?
Post a Comment
<< Home