The Continuing Adventures of DRUNKEN BLOGGER!
A reprise of drunken blogging by ME, The Lingual Biologist!
Man, last time I drunken blogged was so much fun, I thought I'd do so again!!
So here I sit, all drunken and blogging. Thinking about doing naughty things to various females of my acquaintance (and future aquaintance as well, heh-heh-heh....)
But nothing worthy of bloggering comes to mind... Oh well. I suppose I can just go pass out and rest up for tomorrow at my stupid job of which I've become sick.
WAIT! I just thought of an ever-worthy subject!
SHANE IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(By the way, this is ALL Jason's fault....)
Man, last time I drunken blogged was so much fun, I thought I'd do so again!!
So here I sit, all drunken and blogging. Thinking about doing naughty things to various females of my acquaintance (and future aquaintance as well, heh-heh-heh....)
But nothing worthy of bloggering comes to mind... Oh well. I suppose I can just go pass out and rest up for tomorrow at my stupid job of which I've become sick.
WAIT! I just thought of an ever-worthy subject!
SHANE IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(By the way, this is ALL Jason's fault....)
Labels: alcohol, drinking, drunken blogger, Shane is Wrong, stupid people

7 Comments:
Obviously, drinking forces you to think backwards, or to act like it's Opposite Day. Either way, thanks for telling everyone how RIGHT I am.
Even if I'm not one of your real friends.
Excessive drinking impairs judgement and lowers inhibitions.
Case in point... ;)
Shane: You're not worth a toss!
(whatever that means)
Shane's comment has been destroyed. Just cuz I feel like it.
:)
Hey, what can I say? It's fun to mess with Shane?
oh, come on...you know you HATE shane .
translation-disagreed with him once about any subject, or objected, no matter how mildly, to some of his obnoxious behaviour....
wow...i wish i was a narcissist
Post a Comment
<< Home