Is It Illegal To Shoot The Ice Cream Man?
He's parked in front of my house, playing a bad version of "Fur Elise" on his very loud loudspeaker.
Hardly a cheerful tune for the kids to connect with the ice cream man.
I hate the ice cream man.
One, he plays his music too loud and annoys me.
Two, he reminds me of all the times as a kid I didn't have the dough to get anything from him.
Bastards. All of them. Just bastards.
Hardly a cheerful tune for the kids to connect with the ice cream man.
I hate the ice cream man.
One, he plays his music too loud and annoys me.
Two, he reminds me of all the times as a kid I didn't have the dough to get anything from him.
Bastards. All of them. Just bastards.
Labels: stupid people

2 Comments:
So, let me get this straight...
Because YOU had NO CLUE to how to budget and/or save ANY of your money from comics and G.I. Joes - NOW, YOU hate the Ice Cream Man, how only WANTED to provide for you???
It's NOT his fault that you're so pathetic with your finances. Hmmm... I think that still applies today. Bought anything on eBay recently?
Gee... Crash your 40th Ann. Mustang yet?
Post a Comment
<< Home