Outsourcing Is A Cost Savings Measure?
Hell if I can tell! I just spent nearly a half-hour trying to remove an expired Mastercard from my XBox Live account. Sounds like it SHOULD be simple, right?
Nope.
I had to explain it to the bush-league person first.
Then her specialist and supervisor.
Then to the account manager / supervisors' supervisor.
The third time, they read back what I wanted them to do, and it was the wrong credit card they were going to cancel.
The hold music was beyond bad. It was like music a computer would make for pornos.
God, I really hate outsourcing.
My next PC purchase is going to be for whichever PC-making company still has tech support here in the United States.
Idiots.
But as bad as their accents are, they speak better Engrish than almost any woman in my office.
UPDATE: I did what I needed to do online. I figured if I couldn't do it on my X-Box, I would not be able to fix it with my PC. I was wrong and it was done instantly, instead of having to wait the "5-10 business day". I hate corporations...
Nope.
I had to explain it to the bush-league person first.
Then her specialist and supervisor.
Then to the account manager / supervisors' supervisor.
The third time, they read back what I wanted them to do, and it was the wrong credit card they were going to cancel.
The hold music was beyond bad. It was like music a computer would make for pornos.
God, I really hate outsourcing.
My next PC purchase is going to be for whichever PC-making company still has tech support here in the United States.
Idiots.
But as bad as their accents are, they speak better Engrish than almost any woman in my office.
UPDATE: I did what I needed to do online. I figured if I couldn't do it on my X-Box, I would not be able to fix it with my PC. I was wrong and it was done instantly, instead of having to wait the "5-10 business day". I hate corporations...
Labels: stupid people, weirdness, x-box

3 Comments:
do only the women have language problems??
Nah, the 2nd person did to and that was a guy.
The 3rd person was a guy with almost NO accent. But I could still tell he was a furriner.
Oh, you were talking about my office, duh!
No, but I work with far more women than men.
And they're almost all black.
So: black + female + government worker... well.... let's just be sayin' more den a few of dem be ax-ing you questionz.
Post a Comment
<< Home