Beyond Messed Up
"Are You Raising Another Man's Child?
More than a million American men are investing their love, time, and money in a child who isn't their own. But the worst part about this betrayal? How many people may be in on it"
From here.
Interesting article talking about unfaithful women and men in denial or without a clue.
My favorite part is this: "But while men may be the primary victims of PD, women aren't the only villains. Paternal discrepancy makes liars of everyone, and that includes the people from whom we'd most expect the truth." (doctors, lawyers, etc.)
Well, the rest of the article is interesting but NONE of these folks would be in a position to lie if the woman hadn't been a lying, cheating whore first. Saying that the woman's not the only villian is rather like an arsonist complaining about the fire department not showing up soon enough.
Other than:
1) rape
2) the kid not being related to EITHER parent (hospital switched your kid), OR
3) an in-vitro screwup (also possible the kid isn't genetically related to either parent), I cannot think of ANY situation where: a) you're raising a kid that's not your and b) your wife isn't a cheating whore.
Anyone think of a scenario I've overlooked?
I know a woman that let another man raise her little girl with the impression that she was his daughter. Because she was banging someone else at the time and he didn't want her for anything other than a piece of ass once in a while.
And last I heard, he was still paying child support after being duped.
Personally, I think that upon finding out that a kid isn't yours, you should be able to legally disown that child. After all, if your wife wants to, she's going to alienate your relationship with the kid anyway and she'll have the power of the law to help her do it. All she has to do is allege fear of abuse and she's got you just where she wants you.
Hell, in most states if she alleges battery -- WITH NO PROOF!!! -- you're spending the night in jail.
What a world.
Me? I'm getting a vasectomy and using an alias.
More than a million American men are investing their love, time, and money in a child who isn't their own. But the worst part about this betrayal? How many people may be in on it"
From here.
Interesting article talking about unfaithful women and men in denial or without a clue.
My favorite part is this: "But while men may be the primary victims of PD, women aren't the only villains. Paternal discrepancy makes liars of everyone, and that includes the people from whom we'd most expect the truth." (doctors, lawyers, etc.)
Well, the rest of the article is interesting but NONE of these folks would be in a position to lie if the woman hadn't been a lying, cheating whore first. Saying that the woman's not the only villian is rather like an arsonist complaining about the fire department not showing up soon enough.
Other than:
1) rape
2) the kid not being related to EITHER parent (hospital switched your kid), OR
3) an in-vitro screwup (also possible the kid isn't genetically related to either parent), I cannot think of ANY situation where: a) you're raising a kid that's not your and b) your wife isn't a cheating whore.
Anyone think of a scenario I've overlooked?
I know a woman that let another man raise her little girl with the impression that she was his daughter. Because she was banging someone else at the time and he didn't want her for anything other than a piece of ass once in a while.
And last I heard, he was still paying child support after being duped.
Personally, I think that upon finding out that a kid isn't yours, you should be able to legally disown that child. After all, if your wife wants to, she's going to alienate your relationship with the kid anyway and she'll have the power of the law to help her do it. All she has to do is allege fear of abuse and she's got you just where she wants you.
Hell, in most states if she alleges battery -- WITH NO PROOF!!! -- you're spending the night in jail.
What a world.
Me? I'm getting a vasectomy and using an alias.
Labels: scary stuff, women

2 Comments:
Suuuuuuurreeee...
That's what you tell me BEFORE we get married...
indyguy77
before? that implies there will be an after...
Post a Comment
<< Home