"There are no dead atheists." - Taylor from Vox' blog
posted by mmaier2112 at 3:16 PM
Sound advice from the Governator...
Luke: **** ***!And you're wrong. It's not that, it's impatience.
Impatience for... death? Are you ready for that meeting?
No, not literal death.I am very aware that I am nowhere near ready for that.It's a semi-private joke for someone that pops in... from time to time.I think a subsequent post will clear things up for my masochists... I mean, visitors.
Clarification is good...
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
Sound advice from the Governator...
Luke: **** ***!
And you're wrong. It's not that, it's impatience.
Impatience for... death?
Are you ready for that meeting?
No, not literal death.
I am very aware that I am nowhere near ready for that.
It's a semi-private joke for someone that pops in... from time to time.
I think a subsequent post will clear things up for my masochists... I mean, visitors.
Clarification is good...
Post a Comment
<< Home