From My Cold, Dead Hands...
Read THIS first.
I hate GFW's (Gun Fearing Wussies). Exactly how would 911 have helped this guy if he didn't have his shotgun? And what if his attacker had the foresight to clip his phone line?
"I don't judge, that's not my place in the cosmic scheme of things, Jesus died as much for the criminal as he did for me, but if they try to harm anyone under my protection, i'll send 'em to someone who CAN judge 'em.
May God have mercy on their souls 'cuz I sure won't."
This story reminds me: I need a shotgun and a big dog.
I hate GFW's (Gun Fearing Wussies). Exactly how would 911 have helped this guy if he didn't have his shotgun? And what if his attacker had the foresight to clip his phone line?
"I don't judge, that's not my place in the cosmic scheme of things, Jesus died as much for the criminal as he did for me, but if they try to harm anyone under my protection, i'll send 'em to someone who CAN judge 'em.
May God have mercy on their souls 'cuz I sure won't."
This story reminds me: I need a shotgun and a big dog.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home