Liberal Pussy Ways
Last weekend I attended a party. And folks were predictably defending the smoking ban in Indianapolis at restaurants (I hate that word, can NEVER spell it right first try, BTW the Mozilla browser's spell-checking function RAWKS!).
I revealed my anarchist, small government ways by saying a few other things that were not well received by a certain party there. Mostly because he had a relative that would possibly be affected by my proposals.
And to that I say: "So fucking what? Get over it!"
I am just so tired of folks thinking that, for some reason, the state should be able to put its neck on the throat of us citizens. Because some guy decides to run a business, it's okay to dictate to him how to do so? BULLSHIT!
Just for the record, I am against government-mandated:
- smoking bans
- trans-fat bans
- handicapped parking
- handicapped accommodations of ANY sort
- zoning for parking lots (making Kohls, Home Depot and Sam's Club have ridiculously-large NEVER full parking lots)
I also think if a guy owns a piece of property (be it a store, bar, whatever) he should be able to put up "No Niggers Allowed" signs as big as he wants. And be able to legally bar them from entering without having to worry about some faggot lawyer suing him for "discrimination".
Why? Because: It's HIS property and I believe in free association. **
What's that? Simple. It's the right to associate with whomever you wish. And if you have that right, you also have the right to disassociate with whomever as well. That means you do not have to deal with anyone unless you wish to.
If a black man puts up a "NO CRACKA HONKIES HEER -- DEYS WILL BE SHOT IF DEY DO BE ENTERIN", I'd be the first to say "Good show."
After all, it's HIS property!
"Liberals" (actually pro-totalitarians, NOT liberals) are pussies (derived from pusillanimous, not genitalia). They are scared of a world where they can't force everyone to play nice. They do NOT believe in free association, free speech or freewill.
They're terrified if "In God We Trust" is on a public building from 200 years ago, but demand that you accommodate Wetback Faggots making out in a booth of YOUR restaurant.
They want tolerance for everyone, except for folks they don't like. In which case, those people should be put forcibly out of business by the police.
They're pussies. They want a life without risk or emotional discomfort.
It's pathetic and cowardly. Plain and simple.
* - If these things were such good ideas, folks would do them without government intervention if THEY thought the ideas would benefit their business.
** - None of this is to say that there might not be repercussions for discrimination. If I put up a "No niggers" sign and the local blacks decide that's offensive, they should have the right to boycott my ass so long as they do not trespass or inflict damage upon my property; nor restrain anyone from entering or leaving.
You know, that whole property rights and free speech thing is SUCH a bitch, right?
I revealed my anarchist, small government ways by saying a few other things that were not well received by a certain party there. Mostly because he had a relative that would possibly be affected by my proposals.
And to that I say: "So fucking what? Get over it!"
I am just so tired of folks thinking that, for some reason, the state should be able to put its neck on the throat of us citizens. Because some guy decides to run a business, it's okay to dictate to him how to do so? BULLSHIT!
Just for the record, I am against government-mandated:
- smoking bans
- trans-fat bans
- handicapped parking
- handicapped accommodations of ANY sort
- zoning for parking lots (making Kohls, Home Depot and Sam's Club have ridiculously-large NEVER full parking lots)
I also think if a guy owns a piece of property (be it a store, bar, whatever) he should be able to put up "No Niggers Allowed" signs as big as he wants. And be able to legally bar them from entering without having to worry about some faggot lawyer suing him for "discrimination".
Why? Because: It's HIS property and I believe in free association. **
What's that? Simple. It's the right to associate with whomever you wish. And if you have that right, you also have the right to disassociate with whomever as well. That means you do not have to deal with anyone unless you wish to.
If a black man puts up a "NO CRACKA HONKIES HEER -- DEYS WILL BE SHOT IF DEY DO BE ENTERIN", I'd be the first to say "Good show."
After all, it's HIS property!
"Liberals" (actually pro-totalitarians, NOT liberals) are pussies (derived from pusillanimous, not genitalia). They are scared of a world where they can't force everyone to play nice. They do NOT believe in free association, free speech or freewill.
They're terrified if "In God We Trust" is on a public building from 200 years ago, but demand that you accommodate Wetback Faggots making out in a booth of YOUR restaurant.
They want tolerance for everyone, except for folks they don't like. In which case, those people should be put forcibly out of business by the police.
They're pussies. They want a life without risk or emotional discomfort.
It's pathetic and cowardly. Plain and simple.
* - If these things were such good ideas, folks would do them without government intervention if THEY thought the ideas would benefit their business.
** - None of this is to say that there might not be repercussions for discrimination. If I put up a "No niggers" sign and the local blacks decide that's offensive, they should have the right to boycott my ass so long as they do not trespass or inflict damage upon my property; nor restrain anyone from entering or leaving.
You know, that whole property rights and free speech thing is SUCH a bitch, right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home