Sunday, June 17, 2007

"So I Would Like To Thank That Person For Reminding Me...

That in this world there are people who should JUST DIE!" - "This Beautiful World" by Mike Keneally

Some ass(-es??) messed with my Ninja while it was parked in Broad Ripple tonight. They pulled the mirrors all in and turned on my high beams and turn signals. They also put it into gear. I really hope they knew enough to use the clutch to do it.

Assholes.

I hope they wrapped their car around a telephone pole on their way home tonight and live out their little bitchy lives as droolie quads.

Good thing I checked before I took off.

What the hell is wrong with people?

EDIT: The stupid bastards popped my side turn signal off its mount. It looks like a simple thing to fix, just another thing I shouldn't have to deal with.

I wish I could gut-shoot their punk asses and watch them die of sepsis over a month's time.

Little cowardly bastard punks.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

Remember they way some bleeding hearts pissed and moaned over the American punk who got caned in Singapore for vandalizing cars? He got off easy. Under the laws of my home state of TEXAS (by God), a property owner is within his legal rights to SHOOT vandals at night!

8:01 PM, June 17, 2007  
Blogger Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

Just remebered, that may have gone down before some of you whippersnappers were paying attention to the news...

Michael P. Faye

8:06 PM, June 17, 2007  
Blogger TheWayfarer said...

Shooting is much too quick and merciful a death for such. The quad-car wreck thing has merit.

11:23 PM, June 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home