I HATE Stupid "Do-Gooders"...
http://www.commercialfreechildhood.org/
If you suck as a parent so badly that you support this sort of idiocy, you need to just put your kids up for adoption and get a pet rock. Cuz you'll most likely kill anything that breathes O2, CO2 or H2O.
And they're based in Boston. Why does this not surprise? The birthplace of the Revolution (more or less) has turned into a town of pussies.
Truly sad.
If you suck as a parent so badly that you support this sort of idiocy, you need to just put your kids up for adoption and get a pet rock. Cuz you'll most likely kill anything that breathes O2, CO2 or H2O.
And they're based in Boston. Why does this not surprise? The birthplace of the Revolution (more or less) has turned into a town of pussies.
Truly sad.
Labels: stupid people

7 Comments:
Why don't they just turn off the TV?
keep talkin to me, how long can you put up w/me? jeff
You know, Mike, you could disable anonymous commenting....
.
This is truly sad...I want to expose my children (when/if I have them) to commercials. That way i know what they want...well what the corporation wants them to want. Oh my God! There I go...shit don't let me turn into one of them Mike!!
Hey! Leelee! Don't be a stranger!
If I turn off anonymous comments, my older brother might NEVER comment again!
Good question...
Post a Comment
<< Home