Monday, June 18, 2007

Not A Bad Night's At Work!

In the space of all of two hours, I managed to mangle the heart of a woman that wanted nothing more than to love me, alienate the woman that's been in my heart and dreams, and make myself look like an idiot pussy to everyone that really matters!

If you ever need assistance fucking up YOUR life, just send me a quick email! I can give you some EXPERT advice on that shit, no problem.

Trust me on that score!

2 Comments:

Blogger Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

You're in my prayers, Mike. Hope you are feeling better about life today. You're uncharacteristically quiet.

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. We all go through rough patches. We've all done and said things we regret. You have lots of friends and family who love you in spite of that.

And when you talk about "everyone that really matters", don't you know you are leaving Someone out? No matter what anyone else thinks, God loves you. His love never falters, and His Word is full of the many wonderful promises He's made to you. Start claiming them in prayer, and see what happens.

6:23 PM, June 18, 2007  
Blogger Shane M. White said...

Damn bro,
I am sorry to hear about all of this.

You know I am only a phone call and a car ride away (granted, it's you driving...).

Let me know if you need to grab a bite to eat, a drink ('cause I never pass those by...) or just a video game pal you can vent between games.

You need some human interaction where you can blow off steam and vent to someone not represented by an avatar. I'm around dude. USE ME! Word.

12:24 AM, June 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home