Saturday, June 30, 2007

Oh For PETE'S SAKE!

Wonder Woman says I sound manic. Thanks for the concern, but chill. Really.

So I put up two funny posts because they struck me as funny, then one sad one because I was reading Fred's archives and its implications struck me as sad.

Sheesh. Come ON. Give me a break here.

The last few days have been better. A lot better. I'm anxious about one big issue that I'm going to attempt to get resolved (nothing I've revealed here in the least), but I slept like a log last night for the first time in a while. As in months. And I just don't do that, my sleep's been jacked up for a long time. Ask anyone that knows me, I'm usually a zombie at work all day.

I guess if I'd left the last line of my last post off, maybe it would have coloured the whole thing differently.

Don't worry about me. Prayers are appreciated for my cubital tunnel syndrome (messed up nerve conductivity in my elbow), but as for the rest, again: Thanks for your concern, but put your mind at ease.

And if you look at my archives, you'll see me go from pissed off to goofy to serious quite often. Again: LIGHTEN UP.

(Hey, when people say "For Pete's sake", is that referring to St. Peter? Just wondering.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home