Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hope I Haven't Scared Any Of You (Semi-) Regulars Off

As is pretty evident, things are in the dumps for me right now.

I hope I'm not so bleak sounding here that folks will stop coming. The "blogosphere" has stirred my brain so much. It's led me to my present and forevermore philosophy of libertarianism. It's led me to help some great musicians ply their craft.

Most importantly, folks here have led me to speak to God.

Things aren't easy. I've said it before, I'm not the man I wish I was.

But I consider some of you friends. I really do. And regardless of how angry you are at me right now, I hope that someday you'll let that go and forgive me for hurting someone you love. And not mind too much if I visit your blogs, and maybe comment too.

3 Comments:

Blogger TheWayfarer said...

Not really certain what's at the epicenter of all this, but I do know for an absolute truth that God is, and He is a Rewarder of all those who diligently seek Him (take Him at His Word).
Believing you'll come out the victor in the competition you are facing now!

5:42 PM, June 27, 2007  
Blogger Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

Okay hoss... First off, I don't say any of this to be mean. I'm not here to beat you up. Seems like you've been doing a great job at that all by yourself.

And I think I speak for everyone who reads this stuff when I say that the pity-party is getting old.

It ain't the end of the world. Really. It ain't. Suck it up. Get a grip. Chill. You are WAY too tightly wound! Spend some time with friends. NOT in cyberspace- get out there into "meatspace", ya dig? Talk to a minister or a priest.

When you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'. So back away from the keyboard. Don't click "post" or "send" when you're spun up. Take a deep breath. Go for a run. Sleep on it. Ask somebody you really trust to read it before you post it. Better yet, give your computer to somebody who'll lock it up for a couple weeks. It'd do you good.


Hope that wasn't too harsh.

You ain't alone, and the battle ain't yours. The deceiver wants you to believe otherwise.

God bless, Mike. Prayers.

Luke

8:00 PM, June 27, 2007  
Blogger Nate said...

I have very little comment on this soap opera... other than to say than I am extremely disappointed in the public manner in which you've seen fit to deal with it.

Honestly. None of this is our business. Seriously. That's why God invented email.

9:47 PM, June 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home