Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Used & Discarded...

Typical. Woman uses me for her own purposes and then ditches me at the first opportunity. I should be used to this by now, should I not?

How thoroughly vexing...

5 Comments:

Blogger thimscool said...

Pull yourself together, man.

I don't advocate that you use and discard women, but damn sure you shouldn't be the one with the hankie.

Snap out of it. Forget her and move on to a real future.

9:51 PM, June 05, 2007  
Blogger Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

Plenty more women out there, dude.

In the immortal words of the great philosopher Jerry Seinfeld, "Well, it was nice dating you, but there will be others..."

10:38 PM, June 05, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Ummmm... guys... thanks for the concern, but this was actually INTENDED to be sarcastic.

Guess I failed at that, eh?

10:47 PM, June 05, 2007  
Blogger Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

Well, you HAVE been a bit whiny lately...

11:01 PM, June 05, 2007  
Blogger thimscool said...

Yep.

11:01 PM, June 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home