A-Rod Just Can't Help Being A Pussy, Can He?
Bad enough Slappy McSlap Rodriguez pulled that pussy shit in the 2004 ALCS... now he's doing more weak crap to try and weasel in a win.
"Replays showed Rodriguez shouting something, and Clark backed off at the last second. McDonald was only a few steps behind Clark, but couldn't make the catch and ball dropped for an RBI single.
"I don't know what my intention was," Rodriguez said. "I didn't say, 'I got it' or anything like that."
Clark claimed Rodriguez called for the ball.
"I heard a 'Mine' call and so I let it go," Clark said. "It wasn't Johnny Mac. What do you do? It makes you mad."
How pathetic. What a scumbag.
"Replays showed Rodriguez shouting something, and Clark backed off at the last second. McDonald was only a few steps behind Clark, but couldn't make the catch and ball dropped for an RBI single.
"I don't know what my intention was," Rodriguez said. "I didn't say, 'I got it' or anything like that."
Clark claimed Rodriguez called for the ball.
"I heard a 'Mine' call and so I let it go," Clark said. "It wasn't Johnny Mac. What do you do? It makes you mad."
How pathetic. What a scumbag.
Labels: The Skankees

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home