Why Am I So STOOOOOPID????
You ever start doing something, realize that it's very likely going to go badly... and yet stupidly continue?
Yeah. Me too.
I am really hating this planet right now. Check that, hating how stupid and unyielding I am in the face of very plain, VERY contrary facts.
"I could really go for a PowerFuck right now!"
EDIT: To clarify, today I decided to move my PC desk by myself and ended up breaking it. As in, really bad. The screws on the pressboard POS ripped through the top of the desk on both ends. I suppose I can drill some holes and maybe fix it. I just doubt it's going to be worth the trouble to do so.
I wish I had a proper way to protect wood from dust while varnish & poly dried. I'd be much more tempted to build a customized desk myself. I love working with wood.
Yeah. Me too.
I am really hating this planet right now. Check that, hating how stupid and unyielding I am in the face of very plain, VERY contrary facts.
"I could really go for a PowerFuck right now!"
EDIT: To clarify, today I decided to move my PC desk by myself and ended up breaking it. As in, really bad. The screws on the pressboard POS ripped through the top of the desk on both ends. I suppose I can drill some holes and maybe fix it. I just doubt it's going to be worth the trouble to do so.
I wish I had a proper way to protect wood from dust while varnish & poly dried. I'd be much more tempted to build a customized desk myself. I love working with wood.
Labels: stuff that causes drain bamage

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home