Probably All Too True
http://www.lewrockwell.com/murphy/murphy117.html
"Ron Paul is the one Republican candidate who can beat Hillary Clinton in the general election."
...
"On the other hand, Ron Paul just might secure the nomination, if you and enough other Republicans actually do what the primaries intend you to do. And in that wonderful scenario, the country could see what a true fiscal conservative can do to turn this country around."
I have to agree with Vox on this one. Rudi and the other Republican dipshits like Thompson and especially Romney are liberals. They offer no TRUE alternative to Hillary.
Have a liberal "Republican" in the general election... add in the vapid voting habits of females in general and you get Hillary as Prez.
Ron Paul would trounce Hillary in every debate. Rationally and calmly, while she held in the tears. It would be great theater!
And we in this country would have a truly stark choice about what we want the Presidency to be. And we would be getting exactly what the majority ask for.
I can only hope it will come to pass... but I shan't be holding mine breath.
More Ron Paul goodness:
And I won't be shutting up about Dr. Paul until after he's out of the election one way or another.
"Ron Paul is the one Republican candidate who can beat Hillary Clinton in the general election."
...
"On the other hand, Ron Paul just might secure the nomination, if you and enough other Republicans actually do what the primaries intend you to do. And in that wonderful scenario, the country could see what a true fiscal conservative can do to turn this country around."
I have to agree with Vox on this one. Rudi and the other Republican dipshits like Thompson and especially Romney are liberals. They offer no TRUE alternative to Hillary.
Have a liberal "Republican" in the general election... add in the vapid voting habits of females in general and you get Hillary as Prez.
Ron Paul would trounce Hillary in every debate. Rationally and calmly, while she held in the tears. It would be great theater!
And we in this country would have a truly stark choice about what we want the Presidency to be. And we would be getting exactly what the majority ask for.
I can only hope it will come to pass... but I shan't be holding mine breath.
More Ron Paul goodness:
And I won't be shutting up about Dr. Paul until after he's out of the election one way or another.

4 Comments:
Of course, that leaves me curious. When or if he falls out, what will you do? Not vote or pick the smaller bug... urhm, or lesser of two weevils?
I might vote for Trancedo, but I haven't looked at him much. I'd have to find out more about him between the primary and the general election.
If it's Romney or Rudy (both douche liberals in Rep. clothing) vs. any Democrat, I'll either abstain or vote straight Libertarian ticket as a protest vote.
Mike you have totally changed my views when you first introduced me to Ron's website. I read it and was highly impressed. MORE PEOPLE NEED TO SPREAD THE WORD. I am shocked that a total anus like MAHER actually seems to like Ron. I have passed on Paul's website link and a note to everyone in my mail list.
Fair enough. None of the "top tier" would get my vote, either. I have looked at the others, so-so, though Tancredo isn't too bad, by record. If it's the Julie McRomy, yeah, I won't show at the polls either. Maybe not with the new guy, either. He is just tall, not conservative. Hollywoods never are. Reagan, imho, faked it and then the U.S.S.R. had an accident. Happenstance. I bore even me.
Later.
Post a Comment
<< Home