Thursday, July 12, 2007

Just Keep On Swilling The Horse Piss and Chemicals, Ladies!

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56623

This article only mentions the artificial hormones, but a good deal of birth control pills are (or at least WERE a few years ago) made from horse piss.

From here:
"But what disturbs me about this even more than the environmental impact (and the reality that this will NEVER be dealt with because of its political ramifications) is what this is doing to us. I mean, if these effects are happening with fish and frogs, what is happening to us? What is happening to our daughters on the pill? Are they really as safe as we have been told they are?"

I really doubt that there is no effect on humans from drinking contaminated water. Puberty onset ages have been dropping for years, if I'm remembering correctly and this is to be believed.


If I were raising kids, my food bills would be really expensive cuz I'd be buying free-range and hormone-free meats. Something deeply irks me about the idea of pumping meat full of chemicals to boost production. All these ingested hormones just cannot be a good thing for us.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Mmmm, on my face!

9:10 PM, July 12, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Eeew.

Made me cringe even.

9:10 PM, July 12, 2007  
Blogger bethyada said...

This is not new news. I believe Premarin (the name of a post-menopausal hormone replacement pill) comes from PREgnant MARe urINe. I had assumed the contraceptive pill was synthetic

3:35 AM, July 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home