In The Middle Of A Downward Spiral...
This month I'm setting a personal record for interest paid on my accounts at work (bad thing, BTW). And I'm not even done with my APRIL accounts!
So I look at my new pay statement this morning. And I got 3 free paid days off awarded to me? (Read that with this voice: "I'm... Ron Burgundy?" It's funnier that way.)
Your federal tax dollars at work. Or... in this case, NOT at work.
I am so confused.
EDIT: I found out that a good deal of folks at work got the 24 bonus hours too. I don't know if it was everyone, but that would be typical of how our managers do things. I can honestly say if I'd been EX-cluded from getting the bonus, I'd have fully understood.
So I look at my new pay statement this morning. And I got 3 free paid days off awarded to me? (Read that with this voice: "I'm... Ron Burgundy?" It's funnier that way.)
Your federal tax dollars at work. Or... in this case, NOT at work.
I am so confused.
EDIT: I found out that a good deal of folks at work got the 24 bonus hours too. I don't know if it was everyone, but that would be typical of how our managers do things. I can honestly say if I'd been EX-cluded from getting the bonus, I'd have fully understood.

8 Comments:
Blond eh?
Peace be with you...and your confusion *read that, in a zen/yoga tone*
I'm not blond.
And it's THE WORLD that doesn't make sense.
Ola. I am Brazilian, vi voce in blog Vox. I thus found vox in the Internet of the nothing. You are very confused, but I liked them there citations it side. In the truth, I you trying to learn English, then enter in blogs English and go trying to read and to translate, is dificil. Kisses.
As I just said...
She has a nice rack by the look of things...go with "the rack" when all else makes no sense!
See? You wily women use your racks for EVIL instead of good.
I knew it. I'm about done with the lot of ya. I'll just reproduce by mitosis or something.
And how much fun would that be, really?
EXACTLY.
We're worth every moment of insanity.
I promise :)
Yeah, but YOU'RE TAKEN!
Guess I better go find one that ain't, with low standards and a high tolerance for cunnilingually-induced orgasms.
Post a Comment
<< Home