Sunday, July 29, 2007

"MANIC MIKE'S BLOG"???

For I while I've been wondering if I should take offense at John Peddie's referring to me as "Snake & Arrows"...

Then I notice Wonder Woman put up my link as "MANIC MIKE'S BLOG".

I guess I should be happy I'm linked to at all...

EDIT: And now... "Self proclaimed retard"?????

Ow.

Plus! I challenge her to show when I ever called myself a retard!

My retort is less stinging than I'd like. Might have to revise it later.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Shane M. White said...

"Shane's Ego Palace" - that's all I have to say about your complaining...

11:41 AM, July 25, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Yeah, but at least my description is TRUE.

6:29 PM, July 25, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

It's just one of those loving terms..yanno :)

Hey my link is: Ooooooo. Tie ME Up Baby!

And no offense was taken. I rather admire your insight and intelligence, actually ;)

Same could go for me...

*BIG smile*

9:29 PM, July 25, 2007  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

Mmmm ice...cream... Mmmm

10:27 PM, July 26, 2007  
Blogger Shane M. White said...

Please give quotes from my blog that support your comments about "my ego". I sure don't go around talking about myself.

I make fun of other people.

Oh, and I'm always right with what I say. But, I don't think that can be considered an ego. It's just a fact.

1:58 AM, July 27, 2007  
Blogger Roci said...

Neither one of you link to me even though I KNOW you visit my blog regularly.

Not like it matters...(snif)...

9:43 AM, July 27, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Done and done!

I just have a habit of surfing via other folk's links instead of opening a ton of tabs or windows since doing so makes my PC overheat and shutdown with alarming regularity and I'm too lazy to take it to Best Buy even though it's got a warranty and that warranty expires in just about four months.

Hmmmm.... that's one hell of a run-on sentence!

10:13 PM, July 27, 2007  
Blogger Roci said...

Rush's spaceship?

Sorry, I don't get it.

8:30 AM, July 30, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Okay, I revised it.

It's from the song "Cygnus X-1" by the band Rush on their "Farewell to Kings" album.

5:53 PM, July 30, 2007  
Blogger LeeLee said...

and...you linked me as emotional terrorist...

3:43 PM, August 01, 2007  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Well you DID say women were "mental terrorists".

I made the link before I confirmed what you'd said.

I intend to change it since it's incorrect, I just don't know to what... drawing a frikkin' blank here.

5:47 PM, August 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home