How Many Faux Pas Can I Commit In One Day?
My little brother got married on Saturday. I was the best man.
(Pics to follow as I get them.)
But - of course - I couldn't make it through the day without goofing up a few things.
I forgot to tell the bride she looked beautiful all day.
I forgot to make the toast during my best man speech AND got choked up. Badly. Luckily, Deb the main of honour made the toast for me.
I guess three mini goofs ain't TOO bad, but they're more than enough.
On the plus side: It was a very nice ceremony. And a perfectly beautiful day.
A wonderful start to their new life together.
Letha and Jay: you're in my prayers. And be excellent to one another.
(Pics to follow as I get them.)
But - of course - I couldn't make it through the day without goofing up a few things.
I forgot to tell the bride she looked beautiful all day.
I forgot to make the toast during my best man speech AND got choked up. Badly. Luckily, Deb the main of honour made the toast for me.
I guess three mini goofs ain't TOO bad, but they're more than enough.
On the plus side: It was a very nice ceremony. And a perfectly beautiful day.
A wonderful start to their new life together.
Letha and Jay: you're in my prayers. And be excellent to one another.

2 Comments:
Very nice, indeed :)
Dude,
You did a wonderful job! Getting choked up proved that it was coming from your heart. I was proud of you - and like I said, as much as I wanted to make fun of you - I couldn't, because you did an awesome job.
Post a Comment
<< Home