Lousy Day...
Sullen grey skies all day turned to a loud and stormy night. The day matched my mood, slightly foreboding, with uncertain ends. Now the insistent patter of rain on the overhang above my porch is an unwelcome guest and the thunder keep me from killing strangers over the internet til the wee hours.
The late hours loom again and my PC is lousy company. I'm tired of being contentious all the time to faceless names, though it does oft amuse.
Weariness lowers my eyelids and the crossroads appear once more. How much longer to linger without choosing a path...
The dark clouds slip on by, no sounds but my clothes tumbling in the dryer. Bursts of rain come back and leave again.
(Just a quick writing exercise, stream of consciousness... more negative sounding than I really feel... What does THAT say?)
The late hours loom again and my PC is lousy company. I'm tired of being contentious all the time to faceless names, though it does oft amuse.
Weariness lowers my eyelids and the crossroads appear once more. How much longer to linger without choosing a path...
The dark clouds slip on by, no sounds but my clothes tumbling in the dryer. Bursts of rain come back and leave again.
(Just a quick writing exercise, stream of consciousness... more negative sounding than I really feel... What does THAT say?)
Labels: writing

2 Comments:
You need to get a pulsating shower head?
:)
Or "The Head Honcho".
Sue Johannsenn said "it's the best!".
Post a Comment
<< Home