Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Conspeeeeeerrrrrrr-aaaaaaaaaaaa-ceeeeeee

That's a Chris Squire song. For the 99% of you that just said "Who?", he's the bass player from the band Yes.

ANYWAY...

In late 2004, I got a call from the Republicans, warning me of the evils of John Kerry and how much I needed to donate to stop his agenda blah blah blah...

I told the lady off. I went on a good length rant about how the President had betrayed every principle that he pretended to have before getting elected. My reaction seems to have got me taken off of their call list. (Thankfully!)

In fact, interestingly enough, the only political call I've gotten here at home since was from the Democratic party earlier this year. The nice lady asked if I was going to vote for Hillary or Obama. I told her I'd rather slit my throat before voting for either one. (Related on this blog earlier HERE.)

I was just thinking about this...

Makes you wonder if the Republicans didn't give them my name and number in revenge for my "betrayal". Or more diabolically, if they didn't sell my name to the Democrats as a likely supporter.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger troy myers said...

stroke me, stroke me...chris squire i love that song "the stroke"...oh crap...nevermind i'm thinking of billy squire...still a top tune though

8:52 PM, July 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home