Hmmmmmmmmm....
It was a fake. And like Vox, when you saw the "cut" in her face it made you rethink really quick. No one bothering to make a statement like that would do so without CUTTING into her face.
I am also stunned she was dumb enough to do it in the mirror and not remember to reverse it.
But that's the mentality of these stupid lying fucks (like virtually every "Muslim hate crime" at college campuses all over). They're too incompetent to cover all the details.
Like my quote on the right says:
"The older I get the more I admire and crave competence, just simple competence, in any field from adultery to zoology." --H. L. Mencken
Shit. If you're gonna make a hoax, do something right already!
I can't decide if they'll prosecute or not. She IS white, but she's also a woman. So those two factors pretty much cancel one another out.
And for the reasons stated last post, I'm still getting the extra firepower.
I am also stunned she was dumb enough to do it in the mirror and not remember to reverse it.
But that's the mentality of these stupid lying fucks (like virtually every "Muslim hate crime" at college campuses all over). They're too incompetent to cover all the details.
Like my quote on the right says:
"The older I get the more I admire and crave competence, just simple competence, in any field from adultery to zoology." --H. L. Mencken
Shit. If you're gonna make a hoax, do something right already!
I can't decide if they'll prosecute or not. She IS white, but she's also a woman. So those two factors pretty much cancel one another out.
And for the reasons stated last post, I'm still getting the extra firepower.
Labels: propaganda, stupid people

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home