And Mike's Buying HP Ammo and Extra Mags This Weekend...
And probably a 12 gauge this payday.
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html
The riots the night of the election should be fun. The human garbage amongst us will be rioting either way, win or lose for the Magic Negro Messiah.
I doubt I'll be able to sleep with all the gunfire if Obama wins. It'll make July 4th and New Year's sound like nothing.
And I'm probably staying up if he loses to watch for any volunteer corpses, I mean trouble makers.
Hey! Maybe they'll do me a favour and burn down my house AND I'll get to put some scumbags in the dirt.
If my guitars make it out alive, it could be a total win / win situation!
(Trying to look on the bright side.)
(Hat tip to Vox.)
It SHOULD be able to go without saying: decent folks of any colour do not run riot over such things.
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html
The riots the night of the election should be fun. The human garbage amongst us will be rioting either way, win or lose for the Magic Negro Messiah.
I doubt I'll be able to sleep with all the gunfire if Obama wins. It'll make July 4th and New Year's sound like nothing.
And I'm probably staying up if he loses to watch for any volunteer corpses, I mean trouble makers.
Hey! Maybe they'll do me a favour and burn down my house AND I'll get to put some scumbags in the dirt.
If my guitars make it out alive, it could be a total win / win situation!
(Trying to look on the bright side.)
(Hat tip to Vox.)
It SHOULD be able to go without saying: decent folks of any colour do not run riot over such things.
Labels: crime, evil, liberal douchebags, stupid people

2 Comments:
Why in the world don't you have the rifle and shotgun already?
don't ask...
Post a Comment
<< Home