Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I Miss CLINTON...

... I said that a few times during Bush's reign of terror. I really hate having to admit that too.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shane M. White said...

Well, Obama basically put 90% of Clinton's People back into the Cabinet, so things should run basically the same. I guess what Obama meant by "Change" was actually: "Let's Go Backwards to the Clinton Administration".

Clinton was a sex-driven idiot, who didn't do anything positive for our country, and allowed people to walk all over us, making us look as bad as France. At least BOTH Bush President had the balls to stand up four our country against terrorists, and not hide in the Oval Office and get blow jobs from women who were not our wife.

Clinton is a poor person to be missing Mike. I feel bad for you that you feel this way.

5:59 AM, January 29, 2009  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

We weren't spending ourselves into oblivion, we weren't in two wars where victory is impossible.

He wasn't a great man, or even a good man.

But he was by FAR preferable than either Bush I or II or Obama.

That reminds me of a post I need to make. A mea culpa of sorts.

7:14 PM, January 29, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home