More Kid Gloves for da Bitches...
http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/article975924.ece
So a guy removes a woman from his truck without harming anyone, gets physically assaulted and it's all HIS fault.
Bloody fucking typical.
Now I have little sympathy for this guy. He should have been a stand-up dude and just gotten rid of this broad before banging someone else.
But after reading how a woman that shot her husband in the head, KILLED HIM, and then got off with probation cuz "she had an accidental discharge"... it sure does seem like open season on men in this country. With the full approval of the "justice" system.
I suppose I should have sympathy for the accidental murderess. After all: she's a widow, right?
It worked for the Menendez brothers... What the FUCK is wrong with this planet?
So a guy removes a woman from his truck without harming anyone, gets physically assaulted and it's all HIS fault.
Bloody fucking typical.
Now I have little sympathy for this guy. He should have been a stand-up dude and just gotten rid of this broad before banging someone else.
But after reading how a woman that shot her husband in the head, KILLED HIM, and then got off with probation cuz "she had an accidental discharge"... it sure does seem like open season on men in this country. With the full approval of the "justice" system.
I suppose I should have sympathy for the accidental murderess. After all: she's a widow, right?
It worked for the Menendez brothers... What the FUCK is wrong with this planet?
Labels: liberal douchebags, women

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home