Sunday, February 15, 2009

Are There Any Hot Jewish Chicks?

I guess Natalie Portman, though she's odd looking at times.

Other than her, I am drawing a freaking blank here.

EDIT: Okay, found another one. SI Swimsuit Issue cover model Bar Refaeli. Before looking at her, I'd never thought I'd want to bang a draft dodger.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) said...

Anne Hathaway? She was really hot in Havoc.

I think Scarlett Johansson's parents were practicing Jews or something.

And Leo DiCaprio's girlfriend is an Israeli model, I think her name's bar rafeli or something like that.

And of course Kyle's mom is a total hottie.

12:34 AM, September 07, 2008  
Blogger troy myers said...

umm...barbara streisand is freaking hot like fire

6:52 AM, September 07, 2008  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Troy! I didn't know about that testicular amputation. So sorry to hear!

1:10 AM, September 08, 2008  
Blogger Prime Mover said...

Sarah Silverman? I thought she heard she was Jewish. She's not funny but she's kind of hot.

8:46 PM, September 08, 2008  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

LOL, you guys need to get out or perhaps just get laid :)

11:25 PM, September 08, 2008  
Blogger Josh (the sexiest thing here) said...

Yes. Yes I do.

Get out or get laid?

Or, maybe, getting out and getting laid...

11:45 PM, September 09, 2008  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

Both.

12:26 AM, September 10, 2008  
Blogger troy myers said...

i get laid quite often...which is probably why i can appreciate the subtlety and nuance of barbara streisand's beauty.

8:57 AM, September 10, 2008  
Blogger mmaier2112 said...

She's as beautiful as Bill Clinton is honest.

6:10 PM, September 10, 2008  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

LOL Exactly!

6:45 PM, September 10, 2008  
Blogger Wonder Woman said...

BTW - With all that said Heidi is hot, and real and really married. But she is Jewish :)

http://pebblechaser.wordpress.com/

6:46 PM, September 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home