Sexting?
http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2008/11/teens_can_have_sex_just_not_take_photos_of_it.html
This guy about sums up my thoughts on the subject. It is a timely topic, albeit an insane one.
Of course this changes my ideas on some things. Like if I legally marry a 16 year old girl with her parents' consent, I can go to jail for videotaping the cherry-popping?
In what kind of sick fucking barbaric world do I find myself?
Not that I would ever DO that, mind you. That would be just wrong. It would totally go against all my strongly-held beliefs.
Especially the one that would have me playing Winger's "I'm Only Seventeeeeeeen" song in the background during said wedding night.
This guy about sums up my thoughts on the subject. It is a timely topic, albeit an insane one.
Of course this changes my ideas on some things. Like if I legally marry a 16 year old girl with her parents' consent, I can go to jail for videotaping the cherry-popping?
In what kind of sick fucking barbaric world do I find myself?
Not that I would ever DO that, mind you. That would be just wrong. It would totally go against all my strongly-held beliefs.
Especially the one that would have me playing Winger's "I'm Only Seventeeeeeeen" song in the background during said wedding night.
Labels: sex, stupid people

3 Comments:
There is a related story about an 18 yr old girl who sent a nude picture of herself to her boyfriend. He forwarded it to 20 of his friends, etc. Then the whole school knew, then the whole town. Total strangers were texting her "slut" and such things. She killed herself. Her parents want a law passed topunish the people who forwarded it. They can't believe that this is still legal everywhere. They do not mention their daughter's behavior or any attempt they made to mitigate it.
That's why you homeschool and don't let your kids date.
Thanks for the link, it's appreciated. As for the cherry-popping, I wouldn't mind being texted.
Post a Comment
<< Home